Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5 (Android 13) update

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 05:31 AM)
NM14
First Poster
Options

I don't like the look of this, is there any way to delete it or revert the settings? I'm not usually bothered by esthetic updates and I usually don't notice the difference but I really don't like the way my notification bar looks now.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can't roll back after update
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @NM14 

You cannot revert back to a previous software via the native settings via the phone once it's been downloaded and installed.

The only way if available is via a custom rom.

See the info / threads on xdadevelopers.com to see if this is available for your phone if you wish to look at this route.

Disclaimer 》
Using a Custom Rom / trying to use other methods to rollback firmware can bring about an unstable phone or it may not work properly if the process glitches or the wrong Rom is used.

It may stop Samsung Pay from working if the procedure trips your Knox Counter.

A person takes full responsibility if they perform this process, and do so at their own informed decision.

Again the process may trip Knox and may affect the Samsung Warranty.

Samsung could levy a charge to put this right or deny support.

It's essential that a person learns on how to do this type of update / process properly ,and uses the correct software for their phone and region.

Other less invasive options could be to use other launchers such as Nova Prime as one example which offers more customisations than Samsung One Ui and options such as Goodlock and it's various Plug Ins.

There is a thread here that has been created to provide feedback  > The-suggestions-amp-ideas-thread-for-software-based-features. 

And there is feedback options in your Samsung Members App @NM14 to let Samsung know how you'd like to see changes in future updates.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ogerloaf
Journeyman
Options
I completely agree. The notification centre is awful now.
0 Likes