Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 5.0 Crashing

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 06:32 PM)
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
The One Ui 5.0 constant crashing problem of all apps. Samsung has released an update in the Galaxy Store for the game plugin which seems to have fixed the crashes. My phone has now been stable for the last 4 hours with all apps working although their was 3 apps that I updated through Google Play Store.
Jay
8 REPLIES 8
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Yesterday I had to delete Google fit.. For the above reasons..

After the update S22 Ultra has become more useless than useful
0 Likes
Poveu
Student
Options

Didn't help for me. Actually even Galaxy Store keeps crushing. The phone is currently unusable...

0 Likes
Kotleta
First Poster
Options

Update 2

Issue is back. So booster disbling helped for a bit and now every issue is back. Most likely need to reinstall without app recovery:(

Update:

Uninstalling game booster-helped for now.

Same here.  Suddenly most of the apps either crashing or extremely slow loading. 

0 Likes
Members_HICgjdb
First Poster
Options

any update on a solution because i have exactly the same issues on my Fold 4

0 Likes
KJ - S22
Apprentice
Options

Same issue on my S22 Ultra. Nothing has fixed the problem. Only texting and the phone works. Gone back to 2006.

0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
Check to see If the game plug ins has been put into deep sleep. I found thank this had happened on one occasion thus Causing the problem to reoccur. Hope this helps
Jay
0 Likes
LordJay
Pathfinder
Options
Check to see If the game plug ins has been put into deep sleep. I found thank this had happened on one occasion thus Causing the problem to reoccur. Hope this helps
Jay
0 Likes
jodad
First Poster
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I followed the recovery procedure posted online but I still get no response from the phone other that a one second "Samsung" flash screen. I tried to make an appointment at my local authorized repair station but after filling in all the information requested , I discovered that my only option was to mail the phone. I called the phone number listed from another customers online complaint (1-800-726-7864) and received a two minute recorded insurance sales pitch (with no choice to opt out). Then, a recording said the number I needed had been changed to 1-800-712-9200. After being forced to listen again to the same long sales pitch, I was told that the number I needed had been changed to 1-800-712-6600. After another sales pitch, I was told that the number I needed had been changed to 1-800-712-6600 (the same number that I just dialed)!! Please give me a phone number that works so that I can make an appointment to submit my phone to a repair station in person.

0 Likes