Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 5.0 beta

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 01:01 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I have just downloaded the one ui 5.0 beta on my unlocked s21, and I must say I wasn't expecting it to be this stable for the first beta. All my apps seems to work fine no errors, camera works and all other apps work. Making and receiving calls everything is ok there to. My only problem is the new calander icon it just doesn't look right hopefully samsung can change it or to a similar icon to the 1 it was. But so far so gd kudos to samsung 👏 

Cover image

51 REPLIES 51
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Ill keep an eye out. Because as soon as i saw it. I enrolled as quick as i could
0 Likes
Dan77
Navigator
Options
Same for me.. I enrolled just after 2pm but no download as yet..
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Very confusing i dont know if something is wrong
0 Likes
Dan77
Navigator
Options
It is strange.. in all the previous beta's, the update has been available almost immediately after enrolment..
Hopefully as mentioned, it's maybe being rolled out gradually, and will be available soon..
0 Likes
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Same as me mate. All previous betas as soon as i enrolled it was available to download.
Keep in touch let me know if you get it.
Im abit worried in all honesty something is wrong
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hopefully the A53 5G is next to get it.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I wouldn't worry about it mate there will be a lot of people checking and checking everyday if the banner has appeared in the members app I just googled it and there's a lot of sites posting about its been released in the UK to so think the amount of people that's seen it and there trying it to hopefully use will get it in the next few hours 👍
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Tried restarting your phone aswell maybe that will help I just enrolled then went to software update and it came through straight away
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
Yea ive restarted my phone and double checked i am enrolled.
And i am because the button now says withdraw.
So hopefully its going to come through.
Very strange tho
0 Likes
Dan77
Navigator
Options
I just withdrew and enrolled again.. message came up confirming.. but still nothing again..
0 Likes