Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4 Google Apps Theme

(Topic created on: 27-11-2021 01:45 PM)
Kevin27
Journeyman
Options
Do the latest Google apps use the colour palette theme on One UI 4? When I first received the update I could see it working on Gmail, Notes, Drive and GPlay but since updating the apps last week this has stopped working. Google Widgets are applying the theme but not the full app which doesn't make sense.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
KalEl84
Pathfinder
Options
They still do but seem to take a while, currently most of mine (apart from a few) have changed to the colour palette (eBay does this also one of only a handful of third party apps currently), but if you restart your device they all return to having white backgrounds (I'm guessing when they update it's a similar thing) - they will gradually change colour again the longer you leave the same palette on but it seems to sometimes take longer than other times.
0 Likes
Kevin27
Journeyman
Options
I was referring to the inside of the app and not the actual icon theme
0 Likes
KalEl84
Pathfinder
Options
Ah apologies - so I've just checked most of mine are using blue inside, which is the main colour of my chosen pallette, I've found 2 using purple instead (which is one of the other 2 colours in my pallette) the Play Store is one, Google Clock app is the other - I don't know why these 2 are using purple instead of the blue. All the apps are up to date.
0 Likes
Kevin27
Journeyman
Options
Not sure why mine stopped working since the last update. It doesn't make sense
0 Likes
Sad_Linus_Guy
Student
Options

The Google Calculator app works along with the two you already mentioned. The rest don't work and few third party apps like Swift Walls works.

0 Likes