Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4 Beta Program availability in UK??

(Topic created on: 09-11-2021 11:39 AM)
Ashley77
Pioneer
Options
When is this going to be available??? It's mentioned everywhere that it should be on the Samsung Members app under the 'notices' section but it isn't!? Does anybody know why or/and when this is going to be available please?
20 REPLIES 20
Dixi1801
Apprentice
Options
For some reason, the UK seems to always be late to the beta party.

As far as I'm aware, it hasn't released here just yet.

EDIT: Just seen you're on an S21. It should be available.

Have you updated to the latest Android 11 version?

Could require a later security update to show.
0 Likes
tysonstarrr
Student
Options
Fold 3 still waiting
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Been on the U.K. Beta test firmwares for over a month!

You are too late I am afraid. 

Samsung have now closed applications for their Beta programme.

You probably were not eligible unless your device is a non carrier branded one on CSC code BTU. In which case you would have received an automatic invite in the Samsung Members app at the beginning of October.

See...

[02/NOV/21] 4th ONE UI 4 (Android 12) (ZUK1) Beta update

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/02-nov-21-4th-one-ui-4-android-12-zuk1-beta-up...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
. Screenshot_20211109-145919_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

This is the S21 section of the forums and Beta sign up has closed after a month.

See the post before yours. 

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Ashley77
Pioneer
Options
I've been checking everyday in Samsung Members app since I saw the beta program release on Twitter. I've since read XDA's pieces about UK availability of the One UI 4 Beta Program but its never shown within my notices!? Frustrating! My S21 Ultra is a 512gb direct from Samsung. And this current handset I'm using is a brand new warranty replacement due to damaged pixels on my initial device. I also had a Fold 3 5G for a while but I'm not a fan tbh. One feature that is available in One UI 3.1.1 is the ability to use 3rd party Icon Packs through Theme Park within Goodlock. This is something I've been waiting for Samsung to do for a while! One UI is a fantastic skin of Android but for full customisation; you have to be able to at the least choose your Icon Pack! That was the best feature of my Fold3 5G experience. I found the Fold frustrating to say the least! I am back with my S21 Ultra 16gb/512gb which is a phenomenal device! Bring on the One UI 4, Android 12 updates!!
If anyone has tried the downloads of the beta program available on XDA then let me know...? I have the links if anybody wants them but I'll be honest, I wouldn't know how to apply them and I am worried about bricking my phone!? Anybody know anything about downloading the One UI 4 Beta Program from links on the XDA Community pages??
0 Likes
Ashley77
Pioneer
Options
I never had the option to join... I checked everyday within my Samsung Members Notices but was never there?? So annoying!
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The Beta programme is only available to stock, non-carrier branded phones on CSC code, BTU.

Is your device on CSC code BTU?

HLAT5Gp.jpg