Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 4 Android 12.0

(Topic created on: 21-09-2021 11:44 PM)
kicking_missile9
Journeyman
Options
What is everyone hoping for to be added/changed in the upcoming beta?
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Lawtq
Apprentice
Options
A release date lol. Hurry up Samsung *****

I want more android 12 visuals. Better battery life.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Well android 12 is supposed to boost performance and battery life but I installed the beta and had the complete opposite experience, so I went back to android 11.
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Better camera functions and zoom on Samsung s20 ultra
And zoom function on front camera, you have to use 3rd party apps to add zoom on front camera, and the picture quality is perfect in zoom mode, I don't know why Samsung hasn't put zoom option on front camera
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
One UI 4.0 not 3.1 🙄
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some of the features to look forward to  in Android 12 include re designed  screen widgets  including a Voice Recorder without having to unlock, changes to the lock screen including customised control for music apps.  Zoom on front camera would be welcome  but as far as I am aware there are no major camera upgrades, though the design  will be a bit different. However multitasking is enhanced , for instance  resizing  picture-in-picture windows using the pinch zoom gesture.   The update is set to include improved app compatibility for  Samsung Dex, new Bixby routines, new charging animations, and enhanced privacy controls which will certainly be beneficial if not the scale some would be looking for.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

kicking_missile9
Journeyman
Options
Hopefully that's just due to an early build, fingers crossed 🤞
SusieJ
Pioneer
Options
Sounds good
0 Likes
Bhvs
Explorer
Options
Most important thing is for me that it would allow me to Record calls .

Tried many app but if just stopped working after few days as it's against google play policy
0 Likes
DianDD
Voyager
Options
We will not get much of android 12 visuals, it will stay typical One UI experience with functionality improvements.....
0 Likes