woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
'Just downloaded it (UK) yay! 😃😃
10 REPLIES 10
willsj40
Apprentice
Options

I'm in the UK and I have an s21 ultra it's not showing in the samsung members app for me any ideas please or is there a different way to go about it

0 Likes
Coleshill
Explorer
Options
Same, looks like we will be waiting till release date now lol
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm just downloading the 12 update and bug fix Screenshot_20211022-140233_Software update.jpg
Phischy
Student
Options
Same for me. I'm on EE, are you? I suspect the phone (software/OS) is network locked and will only allow updates which have also been through EE.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@willsj40 @Phischy: The One UI 4 Beta is only available on open network variants of the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra (CSC = BTU). To check your CSC, head to Settings > About Phone > Software Information > Service Provider Software Version. If BTU is not listed here, then you are unfortunately not eligible to join the Beta. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @willsj40 Did you have the 2nd Beta? There should be a notice in Samsung Members. To actually install go to Settings-Software Update-Download and Install. It is advisable to back up before updating.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

willsj40
Apprentice
Options
Hi James no I haven't had any of the betas Mt phone is unlocked now I think it used to be on o2 but its unlocked
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@willsj40  oh right.   The CSC does need to be BTU as @AndrewL  explained.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not beta 3 says security update for November.
0 Likes