Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 3.1.1 update?

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 11:19 AM)
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
I'm in the UK and have S21 Ultra but still didn't get the 3.1.1 update does anyone else has the same?
As mid Samsung are getting it now and not for S21 Ultra pretty strange
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
MuzzM
Journeyman
Options
Just read this on Android Community
"One UI 3.1.1 features now rolling out to Samsung Galaxy S21 line - Android Community" https://androidcommunity.com/one-ui-3-1-1-features-now-rolling-out-to-samsung-galaxy-s21-line-202108...Screenshot_20210901-113912_Google_21731.png
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Im in the uk and havent had it either. We always end up getting the software updates last. I think i read somewhere its to with google licensing. (Not sure if thats right or an odd dream) probably end up being bundled with the September security update.
G G
DianDD
Voyager
Options
In Canada they get them 6 months after us, do not complain 👌🏻
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
We are far from being last to get the updates. In fact we usually get the updates just a few weeks after release and being one of few countries who get it so early. Clearly there are reasons why they are rolled out in that manner. A little patience goes a long way.
PaulStone
Voyager
Options
So does being condescending.
PaulStone
Voyager
Options
If he wants to complain he is free to. Just like you are free to look away if you have no helpful information about his post.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
I don't know for sure but I think I've read somewhere that the big "S" are skipping this update and going straight to One ui 4.0. '-Can't remember where I saw this though. 🤪
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Just to let you know that I own a Samsung S10 and had an update that included bedtime mode I didn't think any other phone apart from the fold Z3 and the s20s only get this updateScreenshot_20210901-184422_Digital Wellbeing.jpgScreenshot_20210901-184412_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
How rubbish is this we pay over £1200 and 2 years ago device gets the update before s21 ultra
😠😡😡
0 Likes