Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offer not fulfilled by Samsung

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 12:46 PM)
Imtiazr
First Poster
Options
I am disappointed i am great Samsung product user  i have samsung tv fridge watch phones microwave etc and recently i bought s21 ultra phone and there was ear plugs and key sensor free over. I registered online of Samsung 2 times .but till now i dont get this sumsung ear buds. Before i bought s21 it was clear stated on the package you get the phone with Samsung ear phones and key sensor. Forget receiving these offer there was no charger for the new Samsung phone on the box. This is to my great disappointment.total unprofessional customer service. U cannot sell a product like this a name of samsung 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Es steht doch überall dabei das kein Ladegerät beiliegt, und das Versenden der Buds kann bis zu 45 Werktage dauern.
Barney0w.png
0 Likes
Tophh
Pathfinder
Options
they sell there new phones without a charger because of the envoirment like apple and did u try to call the service? and ask there what you have to do to get the buds and the key sensor?
0 Likes
steelzbh
First Poster
Options
because of environment you say? Well, I'm disagree with you. it's all about money. how ordering new phone in a box without charger help earth? to use the phone you need to buy charger extra, in a new box! more garbage etc and more money for Samsung. it's ridiculous that we as customers allowing it. there should be a worldwide ban for Samsung products, then maybe they will notice its a wrong way to go. 1200€ for a phone without charger, no SD card slot, no headphones. I'm disappointed in Samsung. not gonna buy this phone. just to protest against that sick Samsung policy.
0 Likes
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Warum hast Du es dann gekauft?
Barney0w.png
0 Likes
Tophh
Pathfinder
Options
It was the statement of Samsung and Apple not mine 😅 i'm happy with my s20 that was the reason because i didnt bought the s21.

to your message:
they think that everyone has a USB C charger and if you have more than 1 it's possible that u use only 1.

by the way
its not only samsung policy.. other companie like apple made it the same way (Apple was the first companie who started it and there you pay more)

thats the reason why i never bough a phone at the release 😮

but i hope u get the buds and the key sensor

i wish u the best!
0 Likes
steelzbh
First Poster
Options
hab ich nicht. Ich bleibe bei meinem S10+ und Samsung kann alle s21 für sich selbst behalten.
0 Likes
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Gute Entscheidung, das hat ja wenigstens genug Speicher. Ich habe aktuell auch keinen Bedarf, ich habe durch die Vertragsverlängerung ja auch noch ein S20 5G ergattert. Ist bloß aktuell noch absolut nutzlos. Ich habe jetzt erst eine Stelle mit 5G Empfang gefunden.
Barney0w.png
0 Likes
Jonnypocket
Explorer
Options
Maybe next time you're gonna spend £1200 on anything, make sure that you know what you are buying. There is plenty of coverage of the fact that there is no charger or SD slot with this phone.
0 Likes
Jonnypocket
Explorer
Options
Also, the buds take up to 45 days to arrive, once you have applied for them (assuming you have). Being that the phone came out less than 45 days ago I would suggest you maybe exercise a little patience and see if they arrive in the coming weeks.
0 Likes