Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now farcical

(Topic created on: 15-12-2021 12:40 PM)
danmidd
Voyager
Options
Well since the latest update from Samsung  and clearing the cache I will never have another Samsung phone when it comes to renewal time ,  it Def looks like another factory re set 😭😭😭

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Yes regretfully there Have been a few issues With the android 12 update but there are some fix updates so keep an eye on the updates for possible fixes updates 😀
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you considered uninstalling from the phone and from your MyLibrary in the Playstore and then re install the app.

The various app developers should have had the tools and time to get their apps updated to work with Android 12 with Samsung One Ui 4.

After such a major update @danmidd I'd expect to see a raft of minor updates that include bug fixes.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

danmidd
Voyager
Options
I tried that with the full Facebook app , I uninstalled it now it won't re install it , strangely though it did install Facebook lite
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not on Android 12 yet but to be honest I deleted the Facebook app a while ago as it's a resource hog in my opinion.

I now visit Facebook via my url browser from a link I've saved in my quick access page using Samsung Internet.

Hopefully more and more apps will become optimised quickly to work with the new update,  however most should be at that stage before the software launch.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "