Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications sending me insane

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 05:12 AM)
Kantdog
Pioneer
Options
I have had this problem whilst using various launchers and notification settings and i even resorted to factory resetting my phone. When I used to get a message the notification would stay in the bar at the top of the screen. I could pull down to view and reply directly from the notification bar. Not any more. I see a logo flash and if I'm quick I can see the message in the bar but otherwise nothing. It also means I miss notifications as nothing shows up on my home screen whilst the phone is in sleep mode. Does anyone have any ideas as I'm literally going crazy trying to sort this out. 

P.S. I have tried using different launchers and notification apps but I clstill can't get notifications to stay in the notification drop down. 

Cheers
Marc
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Kantdog 

Try

Settings.

Accessibility.

Advanced Settings.

Time to take action.

Choose the duration you want.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Kantdog
Pioneer
Options
I think that setting is for things like two factor authentication. I think my issue is that I have a few notification apps that are conflicting each other.

Appreciate you getting back to me though 👍
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kantdog 

No it's not connected to the 2 factor authentication system.

Changing the time allows notifications to show for longer when they show up at the top of your phone @Kantdog 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes