Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 02:51 PM)
Magikcat
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I wondered if anyone has any helpful advice.

A week ago I received a notification that I had an unheard voicemail.  I clicked the notification and listened to my voicemail.  I then deleted the voicemail.  However, the notification won't go away ... there is no option to delete it, and it won't let me swipe it.  I have tried listening again to my voicemail, but I have no other messages, I've also tried restarting my phone, but nothing works.

I'd be grateful for any help.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
sounds something to do with your provider, try (temporarily) switching off voicemail and if needed switching it on later. (switching voicemail off should grt rid of the problem) but If it doesn't work i guess you will need to contact your provider to sort it sll out

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
when you tried listening again was the (old) voicemail still there? maybe contact your Internet/ phone signal provider .
0 Likes
Magikcat
First Poster
Options

When I accessed my voicemail, the old voicemail wasn't there, and I only had the options for greetings, voicemail settings or help and information about voicemail.

0 Likes
Solution
Flintstone
Voyager
Options
sounds something to do with your provider, try (temporarily) switching off voicemail and if needed switching it on later. (switching voicemail off should grt rid of the problem) but If it doesn't work i guess you will need to contact your provider to sort it sll out
0 Likes
Magikcat
First Poster
Options

Hi

Thanks for your replies, this sorted the problem.

0 Likes