Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification sounds

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 02:52 PM)
TLCx
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out. I've upgraded to an s21 ultra but all my notification sounds are the same sound. Is there any way I can change this so all apps have their own default notification sound again?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
this has happened to me with my Snapchat sounds there's a new march patch coming up soon tho I think today or the next coming days
0 Likes
Stuie
Navigator
Options
If you go into settings then notifications and enter recently used it will bring up all the apps which have been sent to you and if you click on each app it will bring up various options, i found with facebook you have to click your account to change the sound, twitter it's direct message, whatsapp it's message notification and telegram it's internal notification
AndrewL
Options

@TLCx: Further to the advice offered by @Stuie you can also head to Settings > Apps > Select an app e.g Messages > Notifications > Select a notification subheading e.g. General Notifications > Sound, and add a unique notification sound from here. 

TLCx
Apprentice
Options
I've tried both of the methods mentioned above but nothing has fixed it yet.
0 Likes
Options
each time you get the notification, slide it to the right and click the cog icon, it will highlight the notification quickly, click it and chose your tone 😉
0 Likes
Options
pm me if you need a screen recording of the process
0 Likes
TLCx
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, I'll give this a try 😁
0 Likes