Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note Experience

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 11:18 AM)
Rafsan
Apprentice
Options

My first ever Note phone, Note 8 was the best phone I have ever used in my life and the first Note I loved and fell in love with the Note Series with its cool S Pen. Then the Note 10+ 5g was the next big thing for me ( I always skip next gen phone as it doesn't have much of a change except camera quality and design), but I love the Note Series more than the S Series, but sometimes I am tempted to go back into the S Series for a bit. 

4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My first note was the note 10+. Fab phone. I then got the note 20 ultra on release. March the 17th I ordered the s21 ultra. I liked the note 20 ultra I just didn't like the display. From day one I should have returned it for a replacement. It had a very bad green tint issue and white backgrounds had a yellow tint to them. Now owning the s series I don't regret it. Its a very good phone. I do prefer having that place for the pen on the note series. But I do prefer using the larger s pen as it feels more comfortable to hold. Lucky for me I never really used the s pen for air gestures so loosing this wasn't a big deal to me. I can honestly say there both good devices.
Rafsan
Apprentice
Options
I love the Note Series, I just hope the 21 Note hits the market well next year!
MarkZero
Explorer
Options
Since Note II, I had them all apart from 7, yeah :l And... so far Note 20 Ultra is the best phone I've ever used in my life. I had as a second phone some S7, S10, S10 Plus and none was so... complete as the Note 20. Simply love it, the design matured, the display is fantastic and it gets me through a full day of emailing and phone calls perfectly 🥰 Hope a Note 21 will come and that Samsung will do its best with it.

Had 0 issues with all my Note series, Note 10 was heating a bit but only in some apps and I found out that they were not well optimised so the phone was cool (Aura Glow fantastic!)
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I was always an S series fan from day one owning an S3 and S7 Edge and I loved them both (They are both still working to this day). I look after my Wife's phone contract for her and she wanted a Note 8 a few years back so I got her one and it proved an excellent phone. She loved the thing and I really found using the S pen really natural and beneficial when I used the phone occasionally. So much so that I decided to give the Note 9 a try as my next phone over the S9 plus. It was the most reliable enjoyable phone that I have ever had. I loved having that S pen and needed it as my work can be a little demanding and I need to put down various notes all through the day to ensure I didn't forget anything important which all the notes that I put in the phone were. I felt like I had a friend helping me out in my pocket. The camera on the phone was my first to be able to record 4K 60fps video and as a video enthusiast this represented the Holy Grail in recording for me which just cemented my adoration of my Note 9. The battery was also good in the day and lasted long enough and the phone barely got warm even when gaming or shooting video.
I contemplated holding onto my Note 9 over getting a new Note 20. Not because I found something to dislike about the 20 but my 9 was perfect to me so why not keep the phone on a data only contract or the like?. Then something happened. Samsung brought the date of their next flagship's introduction forwards to just two months after the contract of my Note 9 expired. This phone (S21) promised a new blazing (no early thermal properties pun!..🤣🥵) Exynos chipset and 10x optical zoom and a buttery 120Hz display and a big all day battery and I set my heart on this phone. I was hooked.
I love my S21 Ultra. Despite the early thermal worries and the screen and battery needing to be replaced at the three month old mark. The repairs were carried out very quickly and my insurance footed the bill. The camera has been a revelation to me. I used to be a keen amateur photographer in my twenties but work and marriage commitments put this hobby to bed somewhat. Recording video became my thing following this but now the photography bug has bitten me again big time and I cannot believe the calibre of photos that flagship phones are now capable of. Especially my S21 Ultra. I have fallen in love with that camera array and the quality heavy solid feel it gives the phone. I am a photographer reborn. Do I miss the S pen capability now?.. Well yes to be honest. I use a mesh tip 'pen' to navigate around my phone now but Note taking is a little bit more time consuming and not as intuitive. Anyone who has used a Note phone will miss it's features if they move on. Especially that S Pen. It is too good a concept to kill off. The Note is not dead. It will come again and when it does it will be an incredible phone. I just hope it sells well when it does. I predict it will and that all this leaving people querying whether it will be cancelled or not may be a clever marketing ploy to get the next Note massive interest and exposure pre introduction. 👍👍👍
0 Likes