Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting calls from 0800 numbers

(Topic created on: 02-09-2022 12:07 AM)
snj93
Student
Options
I have missed important calls from doctors or any one trying to call me from an 0800 number. It is apprantly giving a message to say I'm not available or it cannot connect my call. My phone is not set to block any numbers. Had my sim card changed and its not a signal issue and not had much luck from 02 so far. Is any one else experiencing this or know why this would be happening as its quite frustrating. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
F1rust
Navigator
Options
Have you checked your settings on the phone app that you have not blocked unknown or private numbers ? This was set on my wife's phone and stopped some very important calls
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have the o2 network confirmed the issue is not from their network @snj93  ?

Have you been able to recieve such calls before using that o2 number / account  ?

It could have been a case of your phone being out of signal or the incoming call connection glitched especially as you state your phone's settings are not set to decline Unknown callers.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
stevebf
Apprentice
Options
I don't know if the problem with 0800 numbers not working on your phone, I also have the same problem with 0800 but this shows as a missed call on my phone, I'm with Vodafone & my phone is a Samsung S20. I don't have any 0800 numbers blocked but with the numbers that I have blocked they also show as a missed call.
snj93
Student
Options
Yeah it's not that I'm not sure what is causing it 🤔
0 Likes
babs11
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem, I am missing very important calls. I didn't get this before changing to o2
snj93
Student
Options
It's so frustrating they haven't been able to help I'm saving to pay my contract off early and go elsewhere tbh the signal isn't great in my area either have to go outside so people can hear me on the phone. Is like going back in time.
0 Likes