Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update since May 2021

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 07:22 AM)
pawel420
Journeyman
Options
Hello everyone.i have two Samsung s21 ultra 512gb from Vodafone,idk what's going on but I'm not getting any updates since I receive phones after insurance claim (I lost my phones qnd get new replacement) 

8 REPLIES 8
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Could you post a screenshot of your full details for, "Service provider software version", for both your devices on Vodafone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
pawel420
Journeyman
Options
just spoke with Samsung agent, vodadone sent me dodgy phones made in Malaysia, that's why I'm not getting any updates in UK,and I lost warranty lol any idea how to sorted that ?
0 Likes
pawel420
Journeyman
Options
. 1640157896154.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If you bought the phones through Vodafone, then they are responsible as you are still within your warranty period.

I was not aware that Samsung had a manufacturing site in Malaysia... just China, India, Vietnam, Brazil, Indonesia and South Korea. See...

https://www.sammobile.com/where-are-samsung-phones-made

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
pawel420
Journeyman
Options
.1640158668420.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

As per your screenshot, above of your conversation with Samsung...

Samsung do not have a manufacturing base as far as I know, in UK/Ireland or Europe.

You need to contact Vodafone if that is where you got your device from, as they are responsible.

0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Hello. Firmware on your S21 is Malaysian CSC XME. After updating, the CSC has been changed to UK BTU. BTU has never released the XME firmware and doesn't detect it. And results are "software up to date" problem. Download your firmware G998B BTU from Sammobile and you will get instructions how to flash the firmware.
pawel420
Journeyman
Options
Already done it yesterday .
0 Likes