Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

No UK plug or USB charging cable? 😑

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 04:59 PM)
Ash25
Journeyman
Options
Just received my pre order of the new S21 can understand it not coming with a USB plug as lets be honest we all have many from other devices but to supply it with only a USBC-USBC cable means we can't even use those without an adapter. What the hell Samsung. 
14 REPLIES 14
AndrewL
Options

@Ash25: Sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding the removal of the charging plug from the S21 family. If you don't have access to a home computer with a USB-C port, then I recommend checking out the link below, where you can purchase a genuine USB-C plug adapter for a low price. I understand that this isn't ideal, and apologise for any inconvenience this might cause you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/wall-charger-for-super-fast-charging-25w-black-ep-ta80...

0 Likes
AllottedGecko54
Explorer
Options
I thought the same thing, could have provided an adaptor.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
My question is why do they give us Β£200 galaxy buds for free but not give a charger which is only about Β£20 and also they should give us a choice whether we want free galaxy buds or a free charger!
Ash25
Journeyman
Options
I don't personally think an additional Β£17 on top of a Β£1000 handset represents good value
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
can you use old samsung s10 charger on the s21 ultra? or need to buy an adaptor?
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
the S10's adaptor is a USB-A port whereas the S21's are USB-C so you will have to buy it seperately
Ash25
Journeyman
Options
to my knowledge its the same usb type c port. so if you have existing usbc cables then they will work.
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
hmmmm ok thanks.
0 Likes
Ash25
Journeyman
Options
I never owned an s10 but according to GSM arena the s10 was infact a type c port. You may be incorrect.
0 Likes