Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No sound when upload video to whatsapp

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 03:34 AM)
I_deeyana
First Poster
Options

I've updated my device #S21Ultra this morning. Tq for solved the previous problem. I'm able to upload video from my gallery directly to whatsapp. But somehow sorry to say.. when the video been sent.. there is no audio. It's muted. Hope u fix it at your soonest. Tq

Go to solution
103 REPLIES 103
Rupa
First Poster
Options

I am also facing same problem after I updated my S20+...do fix this problem soon

0 Likes
FATBOYONADIET
First Poster
Options

Hi it was doin my head in...I went to the video in my Google photos cropped it there then was able to send WhatsApp with sound chum 👌

0 Likes
Fix the audio
First Poster
Options

Compress your file and upload it as a zip file on whatsapp..

0 Likes
Members_23moj4F
First Poster
Options

Yes same thing happened with my note 10 after the recent update. 

Solution is to edited the file in video editor and the click the three dots at the righ bottom of the video editor  > click on create movie> add the the video to movie and click save 

You should be able to send the video with sound now.

0 Likes
Members_I6pfVc1
Student
Options

Standard S21 here. Same stupid problem. Checked camera recorded audio in gallery and it's AAC which should be fine. So I'm going to say it's a WhatsApp issue. Come on WhatsApp sort your s&*% out. 

0 Likes
Missida
First Poster
Options

The other "solution" I tried was to send the edited file in WhatsApp as a "document" attachment. It works. 

I'm using S22+.

0 Likes
Members_hYw8MDp
Student
Options

Thank you so much! This finally solved it! I've been stressing all day not able to work this out  thank you so much 

0 Likes
Raghdaashry
First Poster
Options

This worked for me tq so much

0 Likes
Bee9
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with samsung a52s. I am not able to send videos with audio on whatsapp..even the ones taken on my phone's camera without editing. What should i do?

0 Likes
Rbhs
First Poster
Options

Edit video by click pencil, then create movie. It works. Oh. Why Samsung nor whatsapp dissapoint your user. Make this difficulties

0 Likes