Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No sound when upload video to whatsapp

(Topic created on: 12-06-2022 12:18 AM)
I_deeyana
First Poster
Options

I've updated my device #S21Ultra this morning. Tq for solved the previous problem. I'm able to upload video from my gallery directly to whatsapp. But somehow sorry to say.. when the video been sent.. there is no audio. It's muted. Hope u fix it at your soonest. Tq

103 REPLIES 103
Jeena
First Poster
Options

I've a S22 Ultra and it's doing the same thing to the video I'm trying to share. I reverted it back to the original and it's still not sharing the audio! Bummer!

0 Likes
djgunjan
First Poster
Options

Same problem... S10... in 2022... constantly muting my videos when I send them.

0 Likes
Members_7z3Vbbp
Apprentice
Options

When I edit, create movie, save, it doubles the clip, how do I fix this?

0 Likes
Members_7z3Vbbp
Apprentice
Options

When I edit, create movie, save, it doubles the clip, how do I fix this?

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

What do you mean? Example? 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Hi all. WhatsApp knows about this issue and they are working on it. Don't know what's taking them so long but please do contact WhatsApp support. You can easily do it through the WhatsApp - settings - help - and simply have a WhatsApp chat with the support, tell them about this problem. 

Screenshot_20220509-190027_WhatsApp.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
JameelShah
First Poster
Options

Great! This is really worked for me.
Thanks

0 Likes
Mella1
Explorer
Options

This is now again the same issue: No sound on WhatsApp video. Samsung can't seem to get the basics right...

0 Likes
Mella1
Explorer
Options

So that's double the work - create thevideo in the native Samsung app only to pull it through another app to be able to send via WhatsApp with sound... Not very user-friendly...   

0 Likes
NiliSt
First Poster
Options

This has really bothered me too!

I've finally found the solution. When you edit a video, you specifically need to "Save as Copy" to be able to send it on WhatsApp with sound.

Granted, you then lose a lot of the quality, but I'm pretty sure that is WhatsApp's issue, as the same thing happens when I try sharing the video from Google Photos.

0 Likes