Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No sound when upload video to whatsapp

(Topic created on: 23-12-2021 11:17 AM)
I_deeyana
First Poster
Options

I've updated my device #S21Ultra this morning. Tq for solved the previous problem. I'm able to upload video from my gallery directly to whatsapp. But somehow sorry to say.. when the video been sent.. there is no audio. It's muted. Hope u fix it at your soonest. Tq

103 REPLIES 103
Members_HVUOKyO
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I made a video and added audio to it this AM. I uploaded it on whatsapp and faced the same issue as you. There was no sound. I hope whatsapp fix this issue soon also, very annoying.

Madmaus
Navigator
Options

My girlfriend had the same problem. 

Purplepixiewings
First Poster
Options

I am having exactly the same issue. Hoping it gets fixed soon as driving me crazy 🤪 

slicknick
Student
Options

Same problem here with the s21 ultra. Very annoying.

0 Likes
Madmaus
Navigator
Options

Is doenst seem te be widely spread as most of the users doenst have this problem.

If anyone have a solution please let me know. 

0 Likes
Members_LhZAqyX
First Poster
Options

Same here. I'm using the s21 Ultra. It tends to happen when I'm uploading directly from the gallery but can forward videos I've been sent with no problem.

At least the green line has disappeared now, though... 

Ladislav Hub
Student
Options

Hi,

I'm using S21 ultra. I have the same problem. But it only happens when I send an edited video directly from the Gallery. Unfortunately, most of my videos are edited. 😬

0 Likes
Solution
PavelS21
Journeyman
Options

I have found a solution,

When we edit a video on S21 It gets saved in a special format so we can be able to revert it.

Unfortunately Whatsapp can't handle this "editable file" correctly and it messes up the sound.

The solution is to create a new video and save it.

It worked for me.

Hope this works for you too.

Ladislav Hub
Student
Options

It works for me too. Thanks a lot👍

0 Likes