Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sim error s21

(Topic created on: 10-06-2022 11:58 PM)
lilbot
Student
Options

I have a S21 5G it's about 18 months old for the last 6 months-ish, I've started having a no sim card error appear, sometimes it will clear if I restart the device other times I have no chance. I've had the sim replaced & still nothing, what can I do?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Queenbee123
Journeyman
Options
Ignore it and it might go away
0 Likes
lilbot
Student
Options
I wish it would, but I legit can't use my phone when the error appears, I cant receive calls or use mobile data. Its been six-ish months now as stated in the post above
0 Likes
Queenbee123
Journeyman
Options
Go to the Samsung shop and ask them
0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry to hear about the problem. It sounds like a faulty card reader. You have a 2 year warranty so check this page out where you can start the process https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@lilbot Hello, it is most likely a failure of the SIM card reader, and you have to go to the SAT. I would recommend you try one last thing: make a backup copy of your personal data and proceed to Reset the device to factory settings, since you also have to do it if you decide to go to technical service.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
Partita
Pathfinder
Options

Try plugging in a new cable.

0 Likes
apryl3825
First Poster
Options

I am having the same exact problem and I am 3 months outside of my warranty! I went to a Samsung repair shop who installed a new SIM card reader and that only lasted a month. He told me that normally when this happens it is the motherboard that is going out. This phone is only 2 years old. Help please

0 Likes