Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service/Network

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 07:16 AM)
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
Have a Galaxy S21 Ultra SM-G9980 snapdragon version. Everything was working well since i bought it in April till i received the July security update. Ever since i updated the phone with the July security update i stopped receiving any mobile service or network on both sims. The phone displays a 🚫 sign in the status bar. I have been unable to receive any network signal. The sims are working fine when i put them in another phone. I have tried everything from doing a hard reset to resetting networks settings but still facing the same issue. I am unable to manually select a mobile network as well. I even sent it for repairs and they cant seem to fix it. They say it's a software issue. This issue started immediately after i did the July security update. I've now gone weeks without any service. Other users have reported this same issue after doing the July security update.
32 REPLIES 32
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Yeah, I was hoping it might be the same solution or similar work around. A patch issue... I mean it's the same problem... for Snapdragon devices. What's interesting is that I've got a S10 plus that's a Hong-Kong Snapdragon... that's updated with no issues so far (touch wood)... I am hoping Samsung just release a new Over The Air update for you to get your phone working.
0 Likes
Lord Monkey
Student
Options

I FIXED MY PHONE but prepare to be disappointed.

Im in Australia my carrier is OPTUS and im using a esim.

I was adding new APN settings optus had provided on their website then I was able to turn off "automatic select" in network operator settings. Optus popped up as a button to press so then I restarted my phone and I was gettinf 400mbps download! Holy ***** to be release from the shackles of wifi calling felt so free. Like a spoon I kept fiddling in settings and 10 minutes later this was back "🚫". I haven't been able to recreate what made it work that time but I'd thought I'll share my story anyway.

0 Likes
Rūmøur
Navigator
Options
This definitely proves that this problem is a software issue
0 Likes