Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No S21 ultra' available UK???

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 12:09 PM)
Solarfire
First Poster
Options
Having been a Samsung galaxy S fan since the S2 I was eager to get the S21 ultra. Due to cash flow I had to wait a little before trying to get it but now it is nowhere to be seen. I would have gone for the s21 or plus but the 21 ultra really caught my eye. Iv been looking for 3 months now. Maybe a change is needed, sadly but honestly. The pixel looks OK even if it doesn't have the one ui. Shame.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Ollie21
Student
Options
wait for s22 ultra next month or buy s21 ultra brand new on ebay
AM4N
Voyager
Options
There's a global chip shortage, so inventory is extremely low. However, I'd suggest waiting for the release of the S22 next month and grabbing a good deal on the S21 👍🏽
bluace
Voyager
Options
I would definitely wait for the new s22 and the s22 ultra line in couple weeks
Mr_Nobody
Explorer
Options
One will be available soon hopefully and s22 wouldn't touch it as it has the worst soc in it, s21 ultra is a better chose, but you get what you want at the end of the day it you that has to use it daily. I have the s21 ultra and it's a great phone
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The problem with eBay or any other online auction or marketplace site is you have no guarantee the phone has a UK CSC and isn't a grey import. That becomes an issue when trying to get support from Samsung or even downloading updates to the system
Ollie21
Student
Options
This is true. I always message the seller or check the photos of the box to make sure it is the UK version and is not imported.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Solarfire  Would hold off for now, hopefully the S21 Ultra will be available at a later date,  you could have a look at the S22 line up.  There is one on Amazon but only the 128GB  storage version seems to be a new Device.  It does say Uk version but cannot always be sure.  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-Smartphone-Android-Phantom/dp/B08QNDWYMP?th=1 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@JAMES4578 

"It does say Uk version but cannot always be sure."

As JAMES4578 states, it could mean that is a U.K. version but carrier branded for EE/Vodafone/O2/Three. This is different to being carrier locked which is now illegal in the U.K.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1