Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to claim

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 10:32 AM)
Amjid786
Apprentice
Options
Hi, i pre- ordered the Galaxy S21 Ultra and put a claim in for the free Galaxy Buds Pro and Smart Tag but its been over 12 days and i have not had a response. I have attached all the evidences required but still no response. Does anybody else have the same issue and is there anything else i can do? Thanks
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Have you had an automatic email saying that your claim has been received?

If so, then you should have received a claim number and you can track the status of your claim.
Amjid786
Apprentice
Options
yes i have recieved a claim number and the status is still showing the same as it was 12 days ago. It states that i should receive an update within 7 days and thats the issue as its been 12 days and still no change
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Ah ok, so they have confirmed that they have your claim, which is good.

Due to COVID, its probably taking longer than 7days to check and validate claims.

What is the claim tracker currently saying?
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
just had an update today saying mine are on the way. claimed them on 28 Jan
Amjid786
Apprentice
Options
Attached a screenshot

Screenshot_20210217-104729_Samsung Internet_23061.jpg

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I had the same issue,so I emailed the promotions team,just explain to them that you have not had a validation for your claim and you are wondering what the hold up is,ask them nicely what is holding up your claim,they got back to me within a day to sort it out.

email:galaxys21buds@samsungpromotions.claims

hope this helps
Amjid786
Apprentice
Options
How long did it take before you got a response? was it 20 days?
0 Likes
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
I got an initial one to say my claim had been validated...roughly 7 days, then nothing until yesterday to confirm shipment
marcrobbo8
Apprentice
Options
that's the exact message I got this morning,hope this doesn't turn into a nightmare,thought the claim process was bad enough kept getting invalid imei number finally got accepted & wanted a photo too
0 Likes