Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order status on S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 09:53 PM)
ValliGirl24
Apprentice
Options

Hello. I ordered my S21 ultra 256GB on August 25th. Currently it is “customizing” a month later still, no updates whatsoever. I find this unacceptable for a phone that is almost at the end of its lifecycle now. Samsung already took the money out of my account and now refuse to tell me where my order is at. Just wait 4-5 weeks even though my original documentation said it would be delivered on the 16th of September. Anyone else experiencing this? Any way I can find out an accurate shipping date or am I at the mercy of Samsung until they maybe possibly deliver my order one year? 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Gareff
Journeyman
Options
If you ordered one of the exclusive colours from the website they take a lot longer to make and deliver than the standard colourways.

And the phone isn't anywhere near the end of its cycle. Chill, it'll be worth the wait when it arrives 👍🏻
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @ValliGirl24 

I totally understand and appreciate your keen to get using your chosen phone and I appreciate you've gone that extra step in regards to customising.

Samsung will keep you in the loop and update you when they have an update to give.

This is typically via email.

The Team here can't help unfortunately with sales and as such the Samsung people you've already been engaging with are the people who can help.

The Samsung Galaxy s21 hasn't been launched all that too long ago so don't worry about it's life cycle and software and security updates. It'll be supported for 3 years with updates I believe.

I hope you get your phone asap so you can start to enjoy what it brings, 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Human Glowstick
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. My order says it will be delivered tomorrow. No samsung help desk or shop staff can agree and everyone contradicts each other. Also the customer solutions teams states that Samsung does not customise phones and if you customise the handset then you void warranty. Just remember they ran out of stock of a phone that's made to order... 

0 Likes
ValliGirl24
Apprentice
Options

Yep. They told me the 16th, then the 20th, now the 30th…they can’t decide and I’m really doubting I will ever get it as we are now at the 5 week, 1 day mark with no progress made except the money taken out of my bank account. Completely unacceptable. 

0 Likes