Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one ui beta banner on s21 ultra in uk

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 09:50 AM)
Sreeram
First Poster
Options
I want to install one ui 5.0 beta on my S21 ultra phone, but I don't see the one ui 5.0 beta banner on the samsung members app. I am in UK. Anyone facing the same issue. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Check in your settings if your phones is updated by scrolling to the bottom and clicking software update, if your phones updated, check if the samung members app is updated
0 Likes
Sreeram
First Poster
Options
My phone is up to date, just verified. And I've just reinstalled the members app. No use.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Sreeram  To be eligible  you need to have an  unlocked non Branded Device.  The CSC code will be BTU or EUX. 

If this is the case and  you do not have an invitation possible the quota has been reached.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Sreeram
First Poster
Options
Thanks for the information. This is an unlocked phone, dual sim. CSC code is G***BOX***. I had the same problem during one ui 4.0 beta, had to wait for the official release. I'll do the same now 😀.
0 Likes
DHARQAXIAN
Explorer
Options

I have a Service Provider EUX : S918BXXU3AWHH   BASEBAND, WGJ BUILD and KERNEL - no option to join.  Obtained device direct from Samsung UK, unlocked, SIM FREE

0 Likes