Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notification sound

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 09:02 AM)
Elena1123
Explorer
Options

Any one else having problem with no notification sound on s20 ultra when receiving Txt messages and what’s app? Just vibrates instead. It comes and goes it’s weird  When someone rings there is sound tried all settings spoke to Samsung they went though all settings as well but still not resolved problem.  But be a bug after last update

44 REPLIES 44
Elena1123
Explorer
Options

Did you ring EE too

0 Likes
Elena1123
Explorer
Options

I keep saying to them it’s after the update you sent out but they assumed it’s nothing to do with it 

Donnabambi
Apprentice
Options
yes I did and they said its a Samsung issue 😩
0 Likes
LordD
First Poster
Options
same issue here, hit and miss now. pain In the ass
0 Likes
Elena1123
Explorer
Options

Latest mess 

No worries. As we've gone through relevant troubleshooting, we'd suggest keeping an eye out for the next software update. Keep updates set to automatic (Settings > Software update > Auto download over Wi-Fi), and let us know how you get on. If the issue persists, then we can take it from there. We understand not having notifications sounding can be frustrating; however, we're sure this will be resolved soon. ^TB

0 Likes
Aceclub
Student
Options

What's not encouraging is that a number of the posts within this thread have to do with the S20 series and it's still an issue with the S21's.  

0 Likes
Elena1123
Explorer
Options
just found this on bixby app it says a fix let's see if this works

Screenshot_20210205-202130_Bixby Voice.jpg

0 Likes
saltydog
Apprentice
Options

I am having this issue since I have updated to Android 11 on my A50. No notification sounds. I tried to change the sound, but no audio is playing from any of the notification sounds in the system!

MsKisha
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue since the last update. I hope they get this fixed soon. I almost got fired from not responding to a text from my supervisor, due to no sound notification. 😶

LYNUX1
Explorer
Options

Having the same issue... contacted the assistance and they send me to the service, 250km faraway.. WTF?!?!

I'll change thise s21 Ultra with another competitive smatrphone.

They doesn't deserve to grow, in this way, even if I brought many device's from Samsung. I'm very upset and disappointed about them.

0 Likes