Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data sim card physical and esim not working

(Topic created on: 30-12-2021 09:45 AM)
Members_MLTMMG
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G no mobile  data ,physical sim card and esim not working,  signal reception  very low in malta  Europe, or poor mobile  network  signal.

2 REPLIES 2
CarlH
Options

Hi @Members_MLTMMG. Do you have a case or a cover on your phone? Please remove the SIM card and give the contacts a rub then reinsert it. Also, please test your phone in Safe Mode. To do this, hold the 'Power/Bixby' button and the 'Volume Down' button, both together for a few seconds and then long press on Power off on the screen. This will change to Safe Mode so tap on that to restart. This will disable third party apps and if your phone is fine during this, indicates that an app may be causing the issue and I recommend deleting apps one by one until you find the culprit. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Wilas
Explorer
Options
Have the same issue EE sim had a Engineer look at the unit S21U said phone passed diagnostics then told me putting in a 5g sim will sort the problem.
Well the sim has been working fine for 8 months in the unit until the android 12 update.