Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LED covers for Ultra phones?

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 07:07 PM)
Evilabsolute
Explorer
Options
I've noticed that for the S20 & S21 Samsung make a cool rear cover with led features. Nowhere can I find a similar case for the ultra models. Anyone know why? I'm not a flip case fan and they seem to be the only led case alternative for ultra models.
7 REPLIES 7
KC09
Explorer
Options
My father just got an S21 and ordered it from Amazon so I suggest Amazon or argos mabye
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Evilabsolute!

If you're looking for a Rear LED cover for your S20 Ultra - you're looking for part number EF-KG988CBEGEU (available on Samsung's website)

As for the S21 Ultra, the closest thing you'll be able to get is the LED view cover. Interesting, Samsung DO offer the LED rear cover for the S21 and S21+. You're right, that's kind of odd!

Hope this helps,
Tom 🙂
0 Likes
KC09
Explorer
Options
This one

20210220_191054_969.jpg

0 Likes
Evilabsolute
Explorer
Options
yeah seems odd to hold it back from the ultra models. i don't like the led view covers because of practicality and damage to the screen. hopefully Samsung learn for the Note 21 Ultra
0 Likes
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Well, as you've brought this up in the Members community, your feedback will be used to improve products in the future!

But in terms of the "here-and-now", you're right, it's really odd. Ultra should mean "the best" - the Ultra model should get the special accessories. I'm wondering if it's something to do with not being able to get the S-Pen to work with it, but they've managed it on the LED view cover, so I wouldn't think there's too much of a difference. Maybe I'm missing something 🙂
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
check out mobile fun for idea's
0 Likes
Evilabsolute
Explorer
Options
does that have leds built in that displays missed calls, time etc?
0 Likes