Did you mean: 

No June update yet

(Topic created on: 16-06-2021 08:05 PM)
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
I'm so confused 
My s10 plus has received June update on One ui 3.1
But my s21 ultra didn't receive it yet and also May update my s21 ultra only received the update on 15May

Im in the UK, unlocked device 

Is this only me or ?
14 REPLIES 14
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It is not only you AmirMhmd please believe me. There are hordes of us S21 Ultra owners who have not had the June update yet. From experience over the years I do not mind updates being later than planned as they need to ensure they are bug and glitch free before being released fully and sometimes this can take a little time so my motto is 'Best get a good software update later than expected than a bug filled one bang on time'. It will come my friend and let's hope it is a good stable one with performance improvements on board. 👍👍
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I received my may update few days back on my S10 not had June update as yet it crazy how they throw these updates out for Samsung 🤣
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
They must have halted the update due to issues with it. Just wait for them to fix and re release it. Should be by the end of this week.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung have started to roll out another firmware update, AUF6, to replace AUF2

So, it looks as though both the previous June updates, AUE8 and AUF2 have been pulled. 

Lets see how much of a worldwide roll out this new AUF6 release receives. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.0
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

I won't be so quick to install this one given that two previous releases have been pulled.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
It's clear Samsung turned their attention to the S22 back in February.

Not sure where the fans are hailing the regular updates that just make perfect more perfect, have gone?

The phone is a downgrade on the S20 and Samsung are laughing their way to the bank. 😞

I expect we'll just go straight to the July update now.
0 Likes
Badman
Pioneer
Options
I am still waiting for Android 11 update on my Samsung S10 when according to their notice, it was due in Feb 2021.

Where's android 11.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

U.K. users with the Samsung Galaxy S10, SM-G973F, have received between 4 and 6 updates for Android 11 this year so far, depending on their CSC code. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.0
0 Likes