Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet Mobile Hotspot

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 03:51 PM)
AYColumbia
Journeyman
Options

I have the s21 ultra 5g and no issues using mobile Hotspot until the recent update a few weeks ago. Now it no longer provides internet access to the connected devices. 

My carrier confirmed mobile Hotspot is turned on. I've called support and have gone through the hassle from resetting my network to resetting my phone to factory and still no internet. 

I'm in a bind because I need this when I travel to connect my laptop to get internet access. If anyone can help please... thank you. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried deleting the network and reconnecting on the other device, not your phone?
0 Likes
AYColumbia
Journeyman
Options

I did and even tried another laptop as well as my friend's phone. All devices can connect fine but no internet. 

Also tried tethering via Bluetooth and USB with the same results. 

0 Likes
ade0501
Navigator
Options
That's strange, I had s21 Ultra 5g connected to both my HP laptop and Kindle with no issues last weekend. My last software update for the phone was 1st April.
0 Likes
AYColumbia
Journeyman
Options

My update was April 13th. It worked fine prior to that because I needed to use it while traveling Easter weekend beginning of April. 

0 Likes
Members_PVFoq4Q
First Poster
Options

Try to turn off the wifi on your mobile, prior enabling the Hotspot. This fixed the issue on my phone. 

0 Likes