Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nit received s21 may update

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 08:51 PM)
Mammid
Journeyman
Options
I've been checking constantly to see if I have the may update for s21 series but its still not here
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It hasn't rolled out yet. I don't know when we can expect it.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Use the force Master Luke. Seriously, have a little patience we are only 4 days into May.
0 Likes
Mammid
Journeyman
Options
Oh no, I'm definitely patient, it's just that my last couple updates were on the 1st of each month and I keep seeing tweets and reports labour the update as if everything had it so I was confused
0 Likes
Gillerz10
Voyager
Options
It started rollout but was stopped due to a Google certification issue. Waiting for it to be resolved
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I think it's cute that people are all over the country prodding that magic search for updates button like the kids looking for golden tickets in the Willy Wonka films or a first time Father pacing the halls outside the delivery room waiting for the first cry of his newborn..(as his wife battles inside doing all the hard work). I might be being a bit dramatic here and I must confess that I have been prodding away all day myself!.. 🤣 🤣. I am a very patient person so I have been told but even we patient folk are allowed to get a little excited sometimes.. I CAN SENSE THAT GLORIOUS S21 SERIES UPDATE COMING EVERYONE!.. 🤣 🤣 🤣.. 👍 👍
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
There's been a Public Holiday this weekend
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
By now it's a well known fact that the camera hardware on the S21 ultras is an Awesome kit and combination.
Only thing keeping it back is the Software and that is where Samsung needs to focus on.
Love the updates and I hope they can keep finessing them to near perfection.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Apparently the may update looks quiet promising with most people reporting faster smoother phone with a bit of increased battery life and fast camera shutter.
Some have lag issues, it seems.
Overall am pretty optimistic about it so fingers crossed when we receive it.