Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 02:43 PM)
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Has anyone downloaded and installed the new update? No mention of fixing the current bugs of accessing links in fb or insta..... Wary about installing 😕🙈
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I am wishing the same
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Want phone you got I've got A52s 5G but mine from EE and seen some people having issues with there phone when they updated to android 12
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Want phone you got?
0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Brian I have the Galaxy z flip 3 5g and its also on ee. I think the release they are doing now is a working system but I am still waiting for it. Hopefully by the time we get it all will be working.
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
My friend got the 1st one I think he's loving it I couldn't or wouldn't want a flip look weired to me
0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I really like it as its small enough to fit into my pocket. It is strange at first but now I am so used to it that when I use my wife's phone, s20, I keep trying to fold it in half. It does everything and more than a non folding phone and the fact that you can fold it into an L shape when you use the camera is a great idea as you don't need to hold it.
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Long you like it all want matters got my first Samsung last week I'm really liking it probably just stick to Samsung phones easier to log in and be easier transferring everything over when I upgrade
0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I have been with Samsung for around 6 years and wouldn't want to change to anything else as I like the way it works.
sharon0211
Explorer
Options
Well it looks like it's finally sorted the fb and Instagram issues at last! Only been waiting since November. I can now actually read news stories etc without the app crashing 🤗
0 Likes
TD1991
Pioneer
Options
S20 ultra