Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update (Recents)

(Topic created on: 09-04-2022 07:06 PM)
SamuelAbraham
Student
Options
The new recent sucks. Why does it now forcefully show default apps like gallery, settings, my files and calculator? Idk why it was changed when it was perfectly fine the way it was, actually showing you apps you've been using. 

I've tried looking through the settings to change it but I can't seem to find any.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@SamuelAbraham 

No issue with recent apps not showing on the latest update, CVCG, or the previous one, CVC4.

Did you wipe your device's cache partition and repair apps after updating?

Wipe Cache Partition, Repair apps & Galaxy App Booster

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/wipe-cache-partition-repair-apps-amp-galaxy-ap...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
SamuelAbraham
Student
Options
See what I mean? Its not that it doesn't show up, its that it shows default apps and not ones I'm usingScreenshot_20220409-165310_One UI Home_27451_1649519591.jpg
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@SamuelAbraham 

Mine shows the most recent apps that I am currently using.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
scottydinosaur
Student
Options
Is there a way to listen to radio on wireless headphones on a32 pop up asks to plug inn headphones
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@scottydinosaur: You will need to connect a pair or wired headphones to use the stock Radio app on the Galaxy A32, as it uses the wire as an antenna. If you want to listen to the radio via a set of wireless headphones, you will need to utilise digital radio apps or channels? 

scottydinosaur
Student
Options
Thank you, it now makes sense. Now I have to find wired heafphone
0 Likes
Emmacb
Apprentice
Options
Did you get a fix for this?
0 Likes