Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 11:07 AM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New software AUE1 is now available for download for all S21 series 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

AUE1 available for U.K. S21 series on EE carrier branded phones with CSC code EVR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

AUE1 available for U.K. S21 series on O2 carrier branded phones with CSC code O2U.

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

AUE1 available for U.K. S21 series on Three carrier branded phones with CSC code H3G.

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

so the May update didnt fixed the heating issue (if anything it made it worse) but I decided yesterday (after having similar issues with the s20 last year) to turn off the 5G (i live in an area where 5g is very strong) and guess what - the heating disappeared and battery is also lasting longer, phone is smoother etc 

so clearly - like last year - there is some sort of issue with the 5G on this phone that makes it toasty 

CRAZY!

SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

Given that Samsung don't listen to customers but do pay for people to post here about how good the S21U is, we have to stop being surprised and just simply jump ship next time around. Money talks and Samsung only exist for profit.

0 Likes
mynumberone
Apprentice
Options

I agree with you, 5G is draining the batter on this phone while my brother's iPhone is performing so much better with 5G on.

The Ultra is overheating when 5G is on and switching between 4G and 5G. For a very expensive phone, this is very disappointing.

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
AUE8 update JUNE Security patch

This latest update is the 11th for the Global, Exynos, S21 series and is currently being rolled out by Samsung.

This update is for camera, general bugfixes and June security patch.

Initially, as always, this is rolling out to the non-carrier branded, stock Samsung CSC codes first.

The Galaxy S21 Global, Exynos, devices that will receive this update are...
  • S21 5G model SM-G991B
  • S21+ 5G model SM-G996B
  • S21 Ultra 5G model SM-G998B
This latest release replaces the G99*BXXU3AUE1 May build.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you.

Changelog

• Performance of camera has been improved
  • The security of your device has been improved

The update = G99*BXXU3AUE8

Download = TBC

Build date = 21 May 2021

Release date = 31 May 2021

Camera version = 11.0.03.2 

One UI version = 3.1

Android Security patch = June 2021

This is the 11th stable update in 123 days. Average = 1 update every 11 days.

(N.B. This post will be updated as more information becomes available)

AUE8 UPDATE_Settings.jpg

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

anyone in UK who got the June update?

seems like we're the last ones again!!!

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The AUE8 update has been pulled and replaced by AUF2

See... https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/auf2-global-exynos-june-android-security-patch...

0 Likes