Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 06:00 PM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

sam here 

no update for UK

i dont think it will be this week - means it will be mid may now to get the may patch

pretty big downgrade from getting them 1-2 days before the month starts 

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

again can someone explain WTF is UK the only market where the may update has not been released????

like seriously - either tell us something or get lost - this is always been a freaking issue with samsung - stop releasing S/U randomly and just release everywhere the same time

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s21-ultra/firmware/#SM-G998B

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@London2tim

"again can someone explain WTF is UK the only market where the may update has not been released????"

There are lots of areas yet to receive the AUE1 update...

Argentina

Australia

Baltic

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

Chile

China

Columbia

Ecuador

France

Greece

Hong Kong

Hungary

India

Mexico

Peru

Poland

Portugal

Taiwan

Uruguay

U.S.A.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
Exactly my point.... UK is the only important market
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So, you consider all those other markets and billions of users... unimportant?

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

correct - most of these markets are not even in Europe - and of those in EU maybe FRA and POL could count - the rest have like tiny samples 

but it seems you've spent 2h finding out which markets have received and which didnt - thats great - but you've completely missed my point

WHY is the seeding of OS updates so hit and miss, every month is a lottery (most months till now UK was in the first batch) - why not just send it out to everyone at once and get over this bullcrap 

is clear there was an issue with the initial roll out - they stopped, sent a fix, then they restarted again - yet still missing many markets

my issue is the april update brought back the heat and poor battery which i understand the may update fixes - but i guess who cares at @samsung....we're left here to fend for ourselves 

i dont own an iphone but i dont think Apple releases OS updates randomly to xyz countries over 3 freaking weeks 

0 Likes
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

@London2tim I do agree with you. Apple is years ahead of Samdung. Btw, I got the AUE1 update few hours ago. I will see if they fixed the bullcrap 3x and 10x zoom or not. My bet is ...NOT. Im tired of this company.
Update: Switching between the 3x and the 10x lenses seems to work better now, although its still not consistent. Oh, well... waiting for the next big one.

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

"UK the only market where the may update has not been released"

So, you agree that the U.K. is not the only market that has not received the AUE1 update.

Quite what the E.U. countries have to do with the U.K. roll-out is a mystery as the U.K. is not in the E.U. 

The roll-outs are staged roll-outs by Samsung in case of issues, as with AUDA.

0 Likes
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

They seem to have screwed twice now then... with the original May, then the AUDA. Now we get AUE1. Wonder what their messup was.... 🙄

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

AUDA was the original May security patch update that was partially rolled out in April and then withdrawn, to be replaced by AUE1. Both releases show exactly the same changelist number. No official explanation has been given for the AUDA withdrawal.

0 Likes