Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 17-06-2021 10:02 AM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

so basically same like last month?

are they not checking these updates anymore?

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

anyone know when/if this is going to be released in UK this month?

i understand it fixed the heating issue ....

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung have started to roll out another firmware update, AUF6, to replace AUF2

So, it looks as though both the previous June updates, AUE8 and AUF2 have been pulled. 

Lets see how much of a worldwide roll out this new AUF6 release receives. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

They seem to be going back to their roots ... at s*cking at their updates. What count is this one? With their current success, June will pass before we get the security update.. LMAO

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
DG0070
Journeyman
Options

I am on AUE1 on my S21 Ultra (Carrier Free) and having connected my phone to my Desktop, I see there's a new Update in Smart Switch, and it's a massive one .. 7662MB

I'm currently downloading so will feedback, once it's installed

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New updateG99*BXXU3AUF6 is available now for download for unlocked UK version S21 Regural and S21 +

Screenshot_20210622-070543_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

So, I happened to be correct with my statement of them going back to their crappy roots. It's the 25th and Samdung failed to deliver [at least] the June security patch for all of their S21 user base. Do we get June and July combined now? LMAO

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Carrier branded phones for U.K. carrier O2 on CSC code O2U are now receiving the AUF6 update.

Still nothing from U.K. carriers, Vodafone, CSC VOD, or Three on CSC H3G

The stock Samsung, non carrier branded, AUF6 update was released 21st June for  the U.K. on CSC code BTU.

U.K. carrier EE on CSC code EVR were quickest off the mark this time and their AUF6 firmware update was certified by them and released by Samsung, 23rd June.

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

Just got it for T-Mobile NL. Samsung screwed up though and big-time [for me at least]. Getting the June SU when July is just around the corner. What a laugh!

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

That figures...

T-Mobile, Netherlands on CSC code TNL, released the AUF6 update for the S21 series, yesterday. See...

https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s21-ultra/firmware/SM-G998B/TNL/download/G998BXXU3AUF6/1557...

(Also available for the S21 5G and S21+)

0 Likes