Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 07:55 AM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
Am sorry are you here to analyse and judge my every single word? The UK is the only market (of the markets where Samsung always released monthly updates firstly) ...if you don't care when the may update is released in UK go back to sleep or go troll other people...I don't have time to fight with you over semantics...go get a job as a judge or something if you love correcting people
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
Is the heating still present or battery drain? I don't know what is going on with Samsung...I guess they're busy releasing a new phone each month... probably don't even know what OS updated they have to release to whom and where....
0 Likes
Braindamage90
Explorer
Options

wow, chill out man

since the first android device pretty much every brand never released software at the same time all over the world... If you use your brain you can guess a lot of reason,  a bug that didn't present itself in their internal testing is the most stupid one for example, having an upset customer in one region is better than having all the world's customers upset.

in Italy, for sure a useless country for you (but I can assure you, not for Samsung), we've always received update pretty early (I've preordered my Ultra), but not always, and guess what, this update was not available 2 days ago... today it is, so just chill. 
If you don't understand something the reason is not always that the evil company is trying to conspire against you.

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

sorry are you waiting for the update at the moment?

oh you're not cz you got 

so easy to talk from your mighty throne

i have my reasons why i want the update dont need to explain my self to you or anyone every single time

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The new AUE1 update is now available for U.K. S21 owners running non-carrier U.K. firmware with CSC code, BTU

The Galaxy S21 Global, Exynos, devices that are now receiving this update are...
  • S21 5G model SM-G991B
  • S21+ 5G model SM-G996B
  • S21 Ultra 5G model SM-G998B

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Simmo71
Pathfinder
Options

Not for me yet, I'm UK BTU, will look forward to updating sometime today though, thanks for heads up.

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It only went live on the Samsung servers at 08.00hrs, so give it some time. Not even SamMobile have it yet.

AUE1 update.PNG

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Available now for download for S21 Regular and S21 Plus

Screenshot_20210512-090539_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

if someone has install it can you please let us know if it fixed the heating issue

scared to even install it given how it went so far!

0 Likes
Simmo71
Pathfinder
Options

Downloading now. I've not had heating problems so can't test for you London2tim, sorry