Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 01:50 PM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Can you describe how?
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

anyone knows whats the hold off for not releasing this in UK yet????

0 Likes
K Dimov
Voyager
Options

@London2tim the same for me in the Netherlands. I know mine is a carrier device, so this might cause delays. Guess my expectations were quite high due to the fact that the April update arrived on March 30 for me. The waiting continues... In any case, I am disappointed by Samsung. And will move away from them the next time I decide to purchase a new phone. Already got a Sony TV instead.

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New update again for Germany 

GXXXBOXM3AUE1

Screenshot_20210506-102444_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
Simmo71
Pathfinder
Options

Thanks for the info, I had suspected there might be a problem with the previous firmware, hence not releasing it everywhere as quick as usual, hopefully this is a revised version and we'll all get it soon, thanks again

ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

[06/MAY/21] AUE1 BIG update for Global, Exynos, S21 series, camera, bugfixes & May security patch

It looks as though Samsung has pulled the previous AUDA update for reasons known only to themselves at the moment. After a hesitant roll-out to 7 countries it has been dropped for this new release. A pity really as I found the AUDA firmware to be pretty good. The changelist for AUDA and the new AUE1 are identical, 21556388.

This latest update is the 10th for the Global, Exynos, S21 series and is currently being rolled out by Samsung.

This big 1.1GB update is for camera, general bugfixes and May security patch.

Initially, as always, this is rolling out to the non-carrier branded, stock Samsung CSC codes first.

The Galaxy S21 Global, Exynos, devices that will receive this update are...

• S21 5G model SM-G991B
  • S21+ 5G model SM-G996B
  • S21 Ultra 5G model SM-G998B

This latest release replaces the G99*BXXU2AUC8/G99*BXXU3AUDA March/April builds.

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you.

Changelog

• Performance of camera has been improved
  • Enhanced QuickShare
  • The security of your device has been improved
  • After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy

The update = G99*BXXU3AUE1

Download = 1149.41 MB (TBC)

Build date = 01 May 2021

Release date = 06 May 2021

Camera version = 11.0.02.96

One UI version = 3.1

Android Security patch = May 2021

This is the 10th stable update in 98 days. Average = 1 update every 10 days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Software information

AUE1 UPDATE_Settings.jpg

Camera version

AEU1_Camera.png

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Still nothing in the UK 😞

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung update AUE1

(The new AUE1 update is identical to the previous AUDA release. Same Changelist, too)

AUE1 AUDA.PNG

SaiChaotic
Pathfinder
Options

I'm still at auc8 no new update on my end.

How's the new on going for you? 

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
0 Likes