Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 08:00 PM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
ciaoarif
Pioneer
Options

I agree except for the childish name calling 😉

K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

@ciaoarif that was on purpose mate. They keep treating us as children, so I'm going to call them like one. On a serious note, if anyone with an unbranded phone can update and report here what "improvements" are immediately visible will help a lot!

Current: S24 Ultra 512GB Titanium Violet | Old: S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Black
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

some craziness going on in the stock weather app - looks like they started something and then give up half way thru - see icons when checking the city list :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options

Too early to be sure but I think 4G speeds have improved with C8, outdoors at least. Reports that bluetooth range now back to normal too.

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung are certainly putting their back into pushing out this 1.1GB AUC8 firmware with the April Android Security patch.

In under 6 days they have released over 100 updates for countries and carriers across the globe, from Afghanistan to Vietnam, for their Galaxy S21 Exynos global series.

Phone manufacturers are often criticised for the tardiness of their updates but Samsung are excelling themselves on this roll out.

Low light video on the global, Exynos, S21 Ultra on latest AUC8 update, compared to the previous, AUBB, Exynos firmware

Low light video on the global, Exynos, S21 Ultra on latest AUC8 update, compared to the U.S. Snapdragon, S20 model on update DUC9

Even to my untrained eye, this latest global, Exynos, AUC8 update shows a definite improvement in low light.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

Even the latest AUC8 is bad! 3x lenses and 10x lenses are not used when they are supposed to be used. You get crops from the main sensor which are cr@p. You might get lucky on occasion. SamDUNG may be dishing out updates, but they are still unable to fix existing issues. This all points out to their premature releasing of the S21 line. @ironass are you working for those guys? Whats with the copy-pasting?!?!?

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

No, I do not get paid by Samsung.

I was only commenting on the low light videos that I posted. Nothing to do with zoom in my post was there?

As for copy and paste, that saves time when posting identical information on different threads and forums. 

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
K Dimov
Helping Hand
Options

Your post has so much praising and pro-Samsung vibe that I felt you work for them. As far as the optic sensor issues I mentioned, those were to point out the latest AUC8 did not fix that. Those have been plaguing the device since day one. So much for their improvements.

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Merely stating facts regarding their prompt release of AUC8 for the worldwide Exynos users and the fact that they released the April security patch before time

Credit, where credit is due. 

Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New software AUDA available for unlock S21 DBT Germany, probably next few days will be available in rest Europe 

At the moment I don't know change log

Screenshot_20210426-130655_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX