Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Software Available G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 11:49 AM)
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

New Software Available for unlocked UK version march security Update + One UI 4.1 

New Software Available 
G99xBXXS4CVCG/G99xBOXM4CVCG/G99xBXXU4CVC2

Screenshot_20220411-121852_CheckFirm.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
254 REPLIES 254
Guy41
Navigator
Options

Well that may be true about switching from different android releases...

but if it is - then Samsung has to clearly state that when you order a new phone. Most of us upgrade from older phones and if the new phone is not compatible with our previous one it might be a factor I would take into account when deciding on buying the new phone.

0 Likes
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
Sadly the bug they introduced with Bluetooth range is not fixed. No change what so ever with active watch 2. 😞
0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
I can see a improvement definitely.
Try reset the network settings it will reset your Bluetooth, mobile network and WiFi settings only. Doing this should get rid of any corrupt settings that came over from Smart Switch.
I feel this will help if not fix your issue.
All the best. 🙂
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
how's your battery now? mine hasn't improved so I'm going to factory reset later.
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
My battery back to normal work, not drain any more
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Members_aS4xspr
First Poster
Options

will it be realesed in europe ? i have s21 base model, with AUB3 and battery drain problems

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Already released for most European and worldwide countries for S21 devices running stock, non-carrier branded, Samsung firmware. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Members_aS4xspr
First Poster
Options

Im in Portugal i have a Galaxy S21 5G SM-G991B/DS still on AUB3 , any idea when i will recive the newer update ?

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I am guessing that if you have the AUB3 update for Portugal, you are on CSC code TPH.

The updates are released depending on your device's CSC, (Consumer Software Customization), code. 

Those running devices with non-carrier branded, stock Samsung firmware, have the update rolled out to them first, usually.

Carrier firmware has to be certified by the carriers concerned before it can be released by Samsung and it can take from a few days to a couple of weeks normally before that happens, depending on the carrier.

To locate your devices CSC code, go to...

Settings > About phone > Software information > Service provider software version... here it will show your CSC code (see screenshot)

v5ZRnSB.png

Have just checked the Samsung servers and to-date, (19.23hrs UTC, 14th Feb:), and no AUB6 update has been released for CSC code TPH. No release date for this is showing. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Members_aS4xspr
First Poster
Options

Yeah my code is TPH, so that means that in some days i'll eventualy recieve the AUB6 update right ?

0 Likes