Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 29-11-2021 06:51 PM)
DaveTudor
Explorer
Options
Hi all just got my s21 ultra and what would all you guys recommend doing first thanks all
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DaveTudor  Adaptive Refresh rate and  wqhd+will certainly give you the best experience, some customers  though prioritise maximising battery life and so will either have standard refresh rate or FHD+  on  at least some of the time.   I would start with the best settings initially though anyway and see how that goes.  Just be aware that it takes the AI a little time to learn your usage patterns.   If there are some apps that you do not use a great deal think it is best them into sleep mode.   You will find a lot of options on the quick settings menu   which you can adjust depending on preference.  

A lot of modes on the camera and  need to experiment a bit  to achieve the best photography for your needs.   can see more about tips for the S21  Ultra here:  https://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-Galaxy-S21-Plus-Ultra-tips-tricks_id130151    one video here but sure you can find others :

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes