Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New s 21

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 10:02 PM)
Braggy
Apprentice
Options
Awesome phone but no charger..luckily had charger from previous phone..
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I knew the phone didn't have a charger before I bought it and was glad not to pay £130 for a charger I would never use. That makes me happy. You want a phone and charger so buy them, that makes you happy. We both have choice which is a good thing. The markets have changed a lot. The wireless charging market is huge. Many cars have wireless chargers so many don't need another charger and if you are into the green thing, there's less waste.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
A small amount of research could help relieve this issue. For people who don't need the charger or headphones, the reduction in price was more than welcome.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
They do on the part where it tells you what's in the box. If you're gonna spend £800+ on a phone and not do any research you deserve the disappointment.

As for the ones who do need them, then like every accessory you pay for it, so if you need a charger, buy it/add it to your order. Why should people who DO NOT need it be forced to pay for it because some people are lazy to understand this?
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I would rather pay £17 for the 25w charger then £130. Which I did as sold my previous phone with the charger it came with. Never use it as I do use my wireless charger.
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
That's the new era we pay if we want, not them make it like that but all the world, for people which they think something cheap can replace the original is not always working as expected it might damage the battery, but is up to anyone's choices all of you are responsible for yourself.
Braggy
Apprentice
Options
True