Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 05:41 PM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all, 
So as you know from my post I was considering getting a new phone because my old one broke and I was deciding between getting either the Samsung A52s 5g or the Samsung S21. I went to ee today and I can officially let you know that I got the Samsung Galaxy S21. I got it in Phantom Violet. I was lucky they had it as it was the last one in stock. As its a new phone, I think today my phone will be updating lots of apps so not sure how long I will have to mess around with the phone and test out all the new features. But I just wanted to let you know that I did get a new phone and the phone I decided to get. Thank you all for your help on my previous post leaving comments on which phone I should get. I'll let you know in a few weeks how things are going on it. Have a great day everyone😊

16 REPLIES 16
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Always great getting a new phone. Going through the settings and finding new features.
Case1188
Voyager
Options
Good choice Maria, enjoy.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Would Highly recommend keeping everything on Auto or Adaptive and let the phone do its thing.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you! Will definitely do so 👌👍
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you! I already love it, its taking some getting used to, not only new features of the phone but also the jumpnup to Android 12 because my old phone was still on Android 11.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I hope you really really enjoy your S21 Maria and it is very kind of you to thank everyone who helped you and inform them of your choice. Congratulations on getting yours in violet as I tried to get my Wife's new A52s in violet but they had sold out. Seems a popular option this!.. 👍👍
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes I was very lucky they had it. It was the last S21 in violet that EE had (in the shop of the location I went to) and I did not expect that they would still have it at all. Tbh whenever phones have coloured options, the colours other than black and white seem to sell out the fastest. I just felt like I wanted to thank everyone because you helped me more than you know so its only fair I tell you the choice I made. What colour did your wife choose for her A52s in the end? Hope she enjoys it 👌 😊
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I chose black for her Maria as it was the only option available when I got the phone. She likes flashy colours though so I got her a garish dazzling pink case to go with it. She loved the case but went quiet when I asked her about the phone colour. Oops!.. lol!..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Oops, at least you got a nice case, so with that she wont even notice the colour of the phone. When I used to buy A series phones, tehy didnt come in any colours apart from black so I just used to buy really pretty cases. But now that I have the s21 Im probably gonna get a clear case that has some sort of pattern but subtle enough that I can see the purple 💜👌