Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New flagships coming with SD card + phone jack?

(Topic created on: 06-10-2021 09:53 PM)
CludzyMasta
First Poster
Options
I love my s10+, noticed the new phones lack said features. Are they returning? If not I better grab a slightly upgraded s20+ (has those features) and wait.
9 REPLIES 9
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Hi,

No jack on the S20+.

The S20+ comes with AKG USB type C buds.

I use BT headsets or buds.

0 Likes
Mogumbo
Journeyman
Options
S10 series were the last flagships to have headphone jacks...
pmel
Navigator
Options
S20 FE has microsd, no jack.
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Personally I prefer Bluetooth earbuds I remember how many times I had headache because of cable's. Different of cloud's for storage everyone has somewhere so no memory card isn't the big problem for me. I love my S10+ as well. Still a great phone. This phone was a masterpiece from Samsung. But after 2 years of heavy using just upgraded to S21 ultra. Waiting for delivery. I hope is doesn't the wrong decision from me. Just wanted overall a better performance and camera...
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Love my 20FE ❤
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

Mixed feelings for my S20+ after coming from the Note Series and being also user of Huawei Mate series.

The best for me is the Note, until I can get my hands on the Fold to compare, and still surrendered to those Leica on the Mate.

Right now I can't afford an S21 Ultra or a Fold, but for my line of work, the Fold is the one to go (paired with S Pen).

0 Likes
pmel
Navigator
Options
Yes, S20 FE is great phone. I recommended S20 FE to my friend, who wanted to buy some cheap S9. Always he used some cheap phone. And now he wants to buy S22 Ultra 😂.
AntonioSoares
Voyager
Options

That's the spirit!  🤣

pmel
Navigator
Options
Yes