Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW FEATURES to expect in the coming months

(Topic created on: 16-03-2021 07:55 AM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options
With the new 3 year update policy we all know samsung brings in lots of camers features to the old flagships too but I have some interesting news regarding s21 series (s21u in particular will benefit quite a bit)

- improved 108mp mode
- improved portrait still and video 
- improved night mode (all lenses)
- new night mode for video 
- directors view 2.0 with support for 60fps
- improved zoom lock 
- gallery app will bring plenty of new features too 

6 REPLIES 6
Haytch
Helping Hand
Options
The last ui 3.1 update ruined my camera on my galaxy s21 ultra. Samsung not helping at all.
0 Likes
ciaoarif
Pioneer
Options

Great, can't wait. Any idea when exactly?

smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@Vetri where did you get this information from ?   It is good to hear, but wonder how reputable the source is... 

I am very wary about what I read on the internet, youtube and likewise.  So many conflicting stories of bad performance / good performance etc.  

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Vetri
Voyager
Options
my friend who now works for samsung digital marketing campaign swears by this but like you said we can't keep hope very high until we have seen it. having said that majority of what he said seem very reasonable so let's see
SmallFish
Helping Hand
Options
I wonder if the phone will take decent photos to S10 standard, have audible calls, be able to maintain a stable consistent 4G connection...
S21 was such a step back from my S20+!
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

Well... my friend who has a dog who is in samsung digital marketing is not considered a reliable source...

also the predictions he told you are quite obvious, it is obvious that sooner or later on a new released device samsung will release some improvements on the camera to finalise the software...

Archer