Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AR Emoji Studio/ AR Zone U.I 2.1+?

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 07:22 PM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options

Sharing this for anyone that doesn't know about it. New AR Emoji/AR Zone 🙌🏻😅 not of interest to everyone but can be lots of fun to just play around with, you can use them as a call background, with or without music, using pre set or making your own, with available images/video or using them from gallery. Pre set included attached to the post. 
I believe it is available from One U.I 2.1 onwards, but I may be mistaken. If AR Zone isn't already available as an app icon, you can find it by going in the "more" section of your camera app and selecting AR Zone. Have fun! 🎉 🤸🏌🏼
7 REPLIES 7
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
AR Zone is also directly available via its own dedicated app at least on 3.0 onwards.

it's definitely fun but if you're amongst those with heating issues from the camera app, 5 mins in AR Zone will be enough to keep your house warm for the night :smiling-face:
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
When I first went into AR Zone it asked me to "add to app screen" so I went off that, maybe some models have it already there. Plus, giving easy steps helps people who don't already know to locate it easily. it's such a shame that anyone is still having overheating issues, I hadn't really heard anything about it for a couple of weeks until now. Hope you have it sorted soon one way or another 🤞🏻
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
oh definitely, I'm just adding to the thread ^^

all 3 of my S21U's came with the app on the list already, so I'm just adding based on that, the S10 did ask me , reminded me when you mentioned that.

probably a new thing to beef up the selections without it feeling like bloatware lol.

cheers bud^^
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
yeah i know of course, I added that to the post too, I guess that would be even easier if the app icon is already available to see 😄
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
Why is the text on this forum so small. Most of it needs a x 5 magnifying glass. No way to change the size that I can find. And the predictive text is laughable is this a Samsung problem or a keyboard one.
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
Simple solution to the camera app.i just deleted it. Installed another and it just works. Most people don't wish to spend 5 minutes setting up a picture. Just need to point and shoot. The original used to take me 5 minutes to set up, by which time the squirrel or the magpie had gone.
The replacement just sets up and shoots. Brilliant for nond professionals. If I want to set up special shots I use my Cannon with its massive lense that will take images in the semi dark at 500 metres.
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
That's partly down to the phone, but the text is relatively small. These screenshots are as I have it at 0 screen zoom vs +1 screen zoom.

Screenshot_20210421-051708_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20210421-051730_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes