Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never again

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 03:58 PM)
Jayj90
Student
Options
Brought the s21 plus and the sim card reader is faulty, samsung won't replace with a new one but will repair and can take upto 15 days, surely they should replace with new one as its been faulty since day 1, I've lost business because of this. Its my 1st Samsung phone and will defo be my last. Rubbish customer service aswell, basically told me if I can't be without it for 15days get it repaired myself. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StevePH
Student
Options
Within 14 days of purchase they are supposed to replace, after 14 days its a repair. If you got your phone from a shop its the shop that is supposed to replace it NOT samsung. This is in the UK.
Jayj90
Student
Options
Yea it's uk and it's brought from Samsung
0 Likes
sssd
First Poster
Options
Laura
0 Likes
vicr76
Student
Options
If its in first 6 months then its Samsung's liability to prove that the fault was not present from start and your choice if you want a repair, replacement or a refund.

Regards
0 Likes
efx
Pathfinder
Options
Can you use the e sim instead.
0 Likes
Thinker
Journeyman
Options
I purchased S21 just after the launch in January. Device used to restart 4-5 times a day. It was having restart issue from last 3-4 months. I reported it to samsung and they asked me to do various things for troubleshooting. It was still same. I even factory reset but still same. I even sent them error reports through samsung member app after every restart. Then i got a reply saying there is a hardware issue with my device.Then they asked me to send to samsung care center. They kept it there for a week and returned me with a note stating no issues found.
It is a big joke. Then i started using device but still same it was restarting at unusual times. Sometimes 3-4 times in a minute.
So i had to call them and arrange a collection for repair again. It is very bad experience with Samsung.
I have been asking them to solve my device issue but their process are very harassing. It is only 9 months after i purchase. Under warranty but they don't care. My wife has to use her friend's old broken screen phone . Can not afford to buy new one.
Any idea How long does Samsung take to solve the issue.
0 Likes