Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues on galaxy s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 01:23 AM)
Sandhu1
First Poster
Options

Since android 12 upgrade having issues with network especially when changing from one area to other rower.

It cuts off and no network and come back after few minutes. Very annoying when you driving and running your business and it cuts off

15 REPLIES 15
Tron1
Explorer
Options

I took my phone to a samsung repair centre, and they just said they would refund me. They wouldn't even offer an exchange or repair (I suspect they didn't even have stock to swap). I'm still waiting on my refund though. Just an FYI I've seen other people reporting the exact same thing, I think it's actually a massive problem with the s21 that's been swept under the rug to be honest. 

neiler09
Student
Options

My problem seems solved. I had two SIM cards in my phone, I did the test by temporarily deactivating the 2nd SIM card to let only the first do data. From that moment, I never had a single cut! So I reactivated the 2nd SIM card by also putting it in 4G/3G/2G mode instead of 2G/3G and I haven't had a cut either! Hope this solves your problem too.

0 Likes
Members_aOdBFRy
Apprentice
Options

Just wish to add, i had the issue, while being checked for second time, i was offered a new s21 ultra or the money i purchased it for back...

Went for the money, which allowed me to buy the s22 ultra :smiling-face:

Hopefully that hasnt similar issues

0 Likes
amoralhalabi
Student
Options

Same issue! 

Members_8KEvDsO
First Poster
Options

Same issue here
Internet stops working, I change to mobile data (or reverse) and turn wifi back on and it works

0 Likes
AMIdaho
First Poster
Options

Same issue with Android 12 and 5G. My house is now a dead zone. I drove from Boise to San Francisco, zero reception on the trip except in Reno. My daughter's S20+ was connected the entire time

0 Likes