Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issues on galaxy s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-01-2022 01:23 AM)
Sandhu1
First Poster
Options

Since android 12 upgrade having issues with network especially when changing from one area to other rower.

It cuts off and no network and come back after few minutes. Very annoying when you driving and running your business and it cuts off

15 REPLIES 15
Cat2k1
Pioneer
Options
Not noticed this but I'll keep an eye on it as I do deliveries and in need of internet.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
It is a well known issue for S21 Ultra and Pixel 6 / 6 Pro users but Samsung refuse to acknowledge it.

I've had this on both my S21 Ultra devices since they arrived and with hindsight wish I had returned them for refund. Current in chargeback process.
Mohammad Aleiadeh
First Poster
Options

Unfortunatly I have the same issue every day for many times since I bought the S21 Ultra ..

It's frustrating problem and common for many customers and Samsung must solve it ASAP.

Tron1
Explorer
Options

Same issue here, phone was perfect until I upgraded to android 12. Quick question for the experts - a factory reset isn't going to help as this is most likely a firmware issue right?

Tron1
Explorer
Options

Same issue here, phone was perfect until I upgraded to android 12. Quick question for the experts - a factory reset isn't going to help as this is most likely a firmware issue right? I've already done a network setting refresh but that hasn't done anything to resolve the issue.

Members_psKK0fU
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, any solution ?

neiler09
Student
Options

Same issue with carrier Orange in France since Android 12 update! I can't listen radio in 4G anymore. 

Patrycja28
First Poster
Options

Did anyone manage to solve the problem? My phone is doing exacly the same thing 😭

Halawami
First Poster
Options

I'm suffering with the same problem. It's really annoying. Please if anyone find a solution let us know!!

0 Likes